-
May 20th, 2001, 07:50 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Books We'd Like to See for Little Kids
- "You Were an Accident"
- "Strangers Have the Best Candy"
- "The Little Sissy Who Snitched"
- "Some Kittens Can Fly!"
- "How to Dress Sexy for Grownups"
- "Getting More Chocolate on Your Face"
- "Where Would You Like to Be Buried?"
- "Katie Was So Bad Her Mom Stopped Loving Her"
- "The Attention Deficit Disorder Association's Book of Wild Animals of
North America Hey! Let's Go Ride Our Bikes!"
- "All Dogs Go to Hell"
- "The Kids' Guide to Hitchhiking"
- "When Mommy and Daddy Don't Know the Answer, They Say God Did It"
- "Garfield Gets Feline Leukemia"
- "What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?"
- "Why Can't Mr. Fork and Ms. Electrical Outlet Be Friends?"
- "Bi-Curious George"
- "Daddy Drinks Because You Cry"
- "Mister Policeman Plays With His Service Revolver"
- "You Are Different and That's Bad"
-
May 20th, 2001, 09:40 PM
#2
Inactive Member
this is supposed to be humorous?
-
May 20th, 2001, 10:22 PM
#3
Inactive Member
*sigh Rant...you brought it all back to me...
I was the result of the broken condom...
where can I order?
-
May 21st, 2001, 12:10 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I think its funny as hell....this must be the reason Rant and I have no children..*LMAO*
-
May 21st, 2001, 12:35 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
*giggles* I thought they were pretty damn funny too!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks